All you need is Social Media Love this holiday. Here are our Top 10 Social Media Holiday Gifts and stocking stuffers.
From Tee shirts to pillows, books to electronics, here are our favorites.
Priced from $16.47 – $649.00
1. Kindle DX – Graphite. 50% Better Contrast. 3G Wireless. Cost: $379.00 on Amazon
2. iTunes Gift Card. Now that the Beatles collection is available on iTunes, All You Need is Social Media Love. Cost $15 +
3. iPad . Even I dream of finding an iPad in my stocking this year. A perfect gift for Apple Fans on the go. Cost $649
Buy an Apple iPad Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
4. Facebook You Like This T- Shirts. Why not find new people to like your site offline as well? Wear this T-Shirt and go ahead and brag about your new Facebook Page. Cost $17.95 – $18.95
6. Engage. This social media book by Brian Solis is worth the read. Cost $16.47 – $24.95
Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web
7. Apple TV. Why not be one of the first to enjoy all of your social media sites on TV? Cost $97
Apple TV MC572LL/A (2010)
8. Twitter Necklace. Order your own Twitter necklace with your @Twitter Name or favorite #Hashtag and watch your followers increase IRL. Survival of the Hippest. Cost $49.95 – $159.95
9. RSS Pillow. Rest your weary head dreaming about your next blogpost. Also available with Twitter, Facebook and many other social media logos. Craftsquatch. Cost. $19.99.
10. flickr Pro Gift Card. Why limit the amount of photos in your gallery? Upgrade to flickr Pro and tag, you’ll always be it. flickr.com/gift Cost $29.95/yr
Filed under Social Notebook · Tagged with Brian Solis, Craftsquatch, Engaged, facebook t shirts, Flickr, ipad, itunes, Kindle, Social Media and More, Social Media Gift Guide, Social Media Holiday Gift Guide, Social Media Pillows, Survival of the Hippest, twitter jewelry, twitter necklace, twitter t shirts
PICK MY BRAIN!
CONNECT WITH US!
Just got home from the Women's National Book Association Convention...Julie, your speech was sensational! You gave us all so much valuable information about the world of social networking that the audience couldn't write fast enough...me included! You are a great speaker that provided so much "hands-on" information that you left us all wanting more. I'm excited to learn that you are now offering social networking bootcamps. I will be taking the 3 hour course in just a few weeks. Thanks so much for helping all of us navigate our way through the new world of social networking BRAVO!