All you need is Social Media Love this holiday. Here are our Top 10 Social Media Holiday Gifts and stocking stuffers.
From Tee shirts to pillows, books to electronics, here are our favorites.
Priced from $16.47 – $649.00
1. Kindle DX – Graphite. 50% Better Contrast. 3G Wireless. Cost: $379.00 on Amazon
2. iTunes Gift Card. Now that the Beatles collection is available on iTunes, All You Need is Social Media Love. Cost $15 +
3. iPad . Even I dream of finding an iPad in my stocking this year. A perfect gift for Apple Fans on the go. Cost $649
Buy an Apple iPad Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
4. Facebook You Like This T- Shirts. Why not find new people to like your site offline as well? Wear this T-Shirt and go ahead and brag about your new Facebook Page. Cost $17.95 – $18.95
6. Engage. This social media book by Brian Solis is worth the read. Cost $16.47 – $24.95
Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web
7. Apple TV. Why not be one of the first to enjoy all of your social media sites on TV? Cost $97
Apple TV MC572LL/A (2010)
8. Twitter Necklace. Order your own Twitter necklace with your @Twitter Name or favorite #Hashtag and watch your followers increase IRL. Survival of the Hippest. Cost $49.95 – $159.95
9. RSS Pillow. Rest your weary head dreaming about your next blogpost. Also available with Twitter, Facebook and many other social media logos. Craftsquatch. Cost. $19.99.
10. flickr Pro Gift Card. Why limit the amount of photos in your gallery? Upgrade to flickr Pro and tag, you’ll always be it. flickr.com/gift Cost $29.95/yr
Filed under Social Notebook · Tagged with Brian Solis, Craftsquatch, Engaged, facebook t shirts, Flickr, ipad, itunes, Kindle, Social Media and More, Social Media Gift Guide, Social Media Holiday Gift Guide, Social Media Pillows, Survival of the Hippest, twitter jewelry, twitter necklace, twitter t shirts
PICK MY BRAIN!
CONNECT WITH US!
There are few professionals who can be counted on for a seemingly uninterrupted stream of great fresh ideas as Julie Spira! She is a terrific person who understands how to craft creativity that changes the dynamic of a company and overall industry category. Above all, she knows how to get a team of people to actually want to work together when competing egos and agendas get in the way.