Facebook has been slowly rolling out their custom email program, which was by invitation only. Yesterday, I finally was able to access their page to create my personalized email address of email@example.com. I urge you to claim your name as soon as you can to protect your personal brand.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Visit facebook.com/about/messages. A window will appear where your custom facebook url will be seen along with @facebook.com. Go and activate your optional email address.
2. Decide on your privacy settings.
3. Decide whether you want to accept text messages. You can change your settings later on.
If you are unable to automatically receive your personalized facebook email address, make sure you request an invitation to do so.
4. Take the time to read through your inbox and customize your look and feel.
5. Send an email to yourself at your new facebook email address to confirm that it works.
PICK MY BRAIN!
CONNECT WITH US!
There are few professionals who can be counted on for a seemingly uninterrupted stream of great fresh ideas as Julie Spira! She is a terrific person who understands how to craft creativity that changes the dynamic of a company and overall industry category. Above all, she knows how to get a team of people to actually want to work together when competing egos and agendas get in the way.